Vegan Cuts Snack Box Review! Yum.

This week I had the wonderful opportunity to try out some products from Vegan Cuts' Snack Box! I was STOKED to be offered a box for review and eagerly awaited its arrival. Look at how much awesome is offered in each box (which has new and exciting products each month):


Score!


NuttZo Seven Nut & Seed Butter is an excellent alternative to peanut butter, for those with allergies or just want something different. The Power Fuel flavor includes: cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, flax seed, hazelnuts, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds. All organic! Tasted pretty much like almond butter, but a little more savory.


MCT Lean Vegan Protein Blend powder was a very special surprise! As someone who consumes vegan protein powder daily to keep up with my activity level, I was so excited to give this a try. Initially the smell was a bit off-putting (let's just say it smells sour and keep it at that), however the taste was very pleasant. Definitely the most dessert-y protein powder I have tried - kinda tasted like drinking a cupcake. Thumbs up!


The boy and I shared this Almond Chocolate Chip Nii Bar before a nice, leisurely walk. Reminded me of a Lara Bar - super simple and sweetened with dates. I'd like to try the other flavors!


This was the strangest ingredient in the box! Numi teas are often touted as being among the best, most pure and truly organic teas out there. I love their flavors and was willing to take the plunge and try out something different… savory teas! So far I've tried the spinach chive flavor and was not a fan… reminded me of vegetable broth! Hopefully the carrot curry flavor will be better.


This fantastic snack is Vigilant Eats Organic Superfood Oat-Based Cereal. This, in addition to the protein powder, made me wonder if Vegan Cuts followed me around to see what I love before choosing the ingredients this month! I have overnight oats for breakfast almost every morning and was psyched to try a different spin… this stuff is FANTASTIC. There's no heating or prepping the night before. You add cold (or hot, if you'd like) water and you're ready to go. The Espresso Maca Mulberry flavor was to die for… chewy, sweet mulberries with the bitter zing of espresso powder, all mixed into a pleasant oatmeal texture. I would for sure buy these in bulk.


In action!


I have yet to try these Mediterranean Snacks Baked Lentil Chips - they're scheduled to scoop up some chickpea salad in the near future.


This Oat Works Pomegranate Blueberry Smoothie was a pleasant surprise. Usually I am pretty cautious when it comes to pom-flavored products due to the tartness factor, but this was just the right balance of sweet and tart. The texture was perfect, as well - not too watery and not too thick. Very yum!


This Simply Straws glass straw made me squeal! They've always been on my kitchen wish list and now I am a proud owner! Due to me mostly being on-the-go, I haven't used it yet, but it will likely make its inaugural appearance in an iced matcha latte tomorrow morning…

A HUGE thank you to Vegan Cuts for giving Vegan Noms a taste of the Snack Box. Find a link to the snack box and everything you need to know before signing up for your first box of yum on the right sidebar of the blog.

What's your favorite surprise snack?